Monday, March 28, 2011

pray for me :(

Salam,

As I mentioned before, Minister will coming to P this 30th. (P for?)

As he's coming, everything should be prepared by M and M ( Tanak sebut nama company) haha

how to express my feeling huh?

I am just incredibly worried about something that I had prepared for him.

I am doing country brief of F. I update GDP, and all data, statistic about M and F.


I prepared to collect data on potential importer, exporter between F and M. (Fikir sendiri country mana) hahah


I am doing research on potential product that can be export to F.


oh, no I'm not saying I'm good in doing all those things I said above.


I'm just worried if..


and if my work is not true, let say if what I did is not accurate, the data is not realible to be presenting to Minister. Hello! that out of my job. yet, I am major in Marketing, why should I've to update statistic about F and M.

oh, all these things messed me up. I wanted this things over.

how if I did silly mistake on that data? I prepared about 80 something pages to present to minister.


hoh! and this company would blame me then? by the way, I have 2 weeks more to go working. and the rest, I'm gonna holiday. seriously I can't wait for that. I'm tired of task that out of my disciplines within less supervise on me. saya budak baru belajar, kalau salah tolong tunjuk kan.

I want to do something on Marketing. But I can't because of language barrier. how to communicate with F company if the only words you know is BONJOUR?


haha. wish everything will go smoothly. I can't stop thinking about this until next week. please pray for me. I may proud of myself if that data would be great and satisfied by everybody. thanks to my boss for the task given and fully trusted on me to do such of important task. wish it won't turns to frustrated. haha. kidding.


There many F and M, hehe, purpose to avoid google searching. so, kalau orang google country F ni, tak ada lah keluar blog aku. haha. got me or not?


love&hugs from pika



3 comments:

miserablecreature said...

hai babe
wish u luck, anyway dis is benefit for u
dun give up to early
its life, we dun get what we really like it, but we get wut we try to avoid it.
same goes to me.
i wish i will be in ur places coz i really like to deal wif those thing but i dun
so pity to me..
u xsuka tp u still can learn sumthing bout eco or fin..
this is best experience and advntage on ur CV once u are applyibg for job.
honestly speaking, i envy wif u
i dun get that chance.
so best of luck piqa.. :)

afiqa.z said...

hye nad, thanks, yeah, that's what I thinking of. ni experience yang memang tak boleh nak dapat kat mana2 unless you been through the things itself kan. okay, tak sabar balik malaysia lepak MURNI dan borak2 sampai kena halau. thank btw. love you

PynGees said...

salam..

salam kenal & ziarah dr m'sia...t'baca blog nih dr my SIL nye blog..nice blog...