Thursday, March 17, 2011

perempuan dan perasaan.

Salam and hye people,

I don't know how to start but I think here is the way where I can express how did I feel since last week or last 2 week I can't remember.

To be honest, I love who I love now. just want to make things clear. when I decide things to be over, means its over. I don't want to hurts anybody else anymore.

Eversince I realized that is actually me myself was wrong to involved in other people relationship, thus, make more people hurts because of me, I have to change, that wasn't me at all. I had promise myself to get back to the right track where I should be before.

and for hundred thousand million miles I am away from what I had done, the impact still the same and strong.

After received twice message from same person last time, I'm pretty worried of message in FB. I am actually still have the instinct that I should apologize her even though thing is over. but since I did a mistake, then I should be.

but then, when it come to some a bad words throw up to me and plus it totally beyond my control, I start thinking, should I still say sorry?

It just that, I never had an enemy, I never been through this kind of situation where kind of fighting between girl to girl. Ohhh so not me.

time so fast fly by. As I found what and who I need most in my life. I knew what I'm actually looking for. I don't blame you for the message you sending to me, and don't blame other people either. to be positive, why don't we see it in a good side. for me, these thing happened to recover something that almost break.

Lastly, I am sorry for the things I ever done to you and you. As a woman, I understand how bad you feel when you know that you being cheated by someone that you love most. I understand. I even don't blame you.

and for you. I love you as how branches you give your love to me. (alamak geli)

Another thing I realized about life is ''in order to recover something, We've to learn how to understand every single thing''

That is life. made mistake and recover. back to our mistake and ask where can I improve? Then do it. don't just simply raise your finger and point others for the same things might be happens all and all over again. haha.

Sorry.

No comments: