Monday, March 15, 2010

people, thanks

who is people actually? how do they converse each other? is it same between people tolerate with people and people dealing with machine? machine sometimes smart than us right?. we are human, not machine. we do mistake like others did. we are not perfect to do everything perfect. we learn from mistake and improve the things from the past experience. We are human again. who are we to direct others since we are in the same level. maybe you can simple said that"I kecewa" because of that careless mistake I've done towards your task. but can I say I am just a ordinary person. I am even not smart than you, that's I know. We are here as a student and group should ask and repair each other rather than talk about other mistake when do an assignment. you are my friend and I am your friends. when u said that, it seems like I am your employee and you hired me to completed the job and when do wrong, U are really disappointed to me like that is the end of the world or like our company will be bankruptcy because of my fault. is it?


I just can say I am sorry. we are in a learning area and this stage taught me how to done the assignment with very best and the very very good until everyone can refer to me or I just resign and become a lecturer. You cant expect me to do so because I am the one who you can't hopes. you also have a mistake without you realize it, don't ask me about it. but we as a group simply forget it since we know the pain being down.



I am glad it just a near. so that I could forget everything had been done here. the pain, killing me softly. I try to be good as well as I sincerely accept you for who you are. and by the time being, I just can say I also disappointed. you now are different. your face not smile like who I know you last time. you are change. for the reason only I know. you know what I knew. you keep everything yourself and when the problem comes you just simply throw it away to people who not suppose thrown over by. like what I said before. life is about choice. your choice will hint you lines to reach the ends.



but who am I to talk about people choice? I have two option now. either...let it go or let it be?



No comments: