Thursday, March 11, 2010

move on to be better



We sometimes cannot really know people in a year although year is long duration to understand each other, since we had so much time spend together, we got many things to be shared between us. your happiness and tears is inside my pocket, your problem also be a part of my headache, the difficulties in your life, we fight together, until the end you know that we are not really meant to be together. why we need go through all these if the final is dropping by sadness destination? I am here would be your partner, I allow myself to be someone that you can refer to whenever you need me, I am afiqa who not only give my hand to be hold, but patient able is my priority because for me the trouble cannot meet the overcome if there's any big big stone in your head sayaaanggg..

I feel sympathy. I feel apologize if I underestimate people. now I would stop everything and make the things clear all over again after it seems like never showed me any improvement in your side. I am not perfect to guide you or being a good adviser because I also ever make the same mistake like yours, I ever in the same situation but by the time being and on my age now, and after all the challenges I have been faced in my life before, alhamdulillah now I conscious which one is good for me and which one is not. don't you can feel the same way? you are even older than me. Your future is just around the corner. You are talented, intelligent, super talker and lecture people which first time I knew that not every supple is gentle actually, they sometime can be fierce than lion. so because of someone ever terrible your life, you would change to be another person. WHY? emmms sorry I am not intend to judging you or put the blame on you because I ever in your shoes but the thing is, when you want to remove it from your life? is it too hard to forget someone hurting us? or its better letting yourself to be hurting regularly rather than forget about that?

Because of that you angry people around you. because of that your mood be spoiled. because of that you show the ferocious face toward us, because of that you wont be able to talk nicely with me. because of that, make you someone who totally change sometimes.. please return back to your normal life with fully smile, you can tolerate softly with everybody, drive safely, eat properly and sleep within dreamily..
which of these is good?

one thing and will be my last wishes to you is..life is too short. by the next 3 or 4 years later we will be a wife or even mother to somebody else. the good chance only comes once in our life and the destiny is on a god's hand and he ever said that the greats is deserve for a greatest and otherwise. never regret anything that make you smile but you supposedly should regret the things that made you cry. you can slowly forget the bad things had been done in your journey. if one day your life unhappy like what you have dreaming, don't blame him. please put the finger on your forehead and ask why I am so stupid? its all about choice.
<3

No comments: