Sunday, August 29, 2010

mood okay.

Salam,

Hari-hari nak bercakap benda yang sama. progress of internship. I went to M-P-O-C to meet En.Wira pertaining visa matter. and his manager served me as en. wira not in. am glad I meet friendly people would manage the document needed. Now I know why is it so difficult to apply visa to stated. tak payah cerita la. nanti jadi issue pulak.

put at this way, if we fail to get the visa, there might be any optional country that we may attach as palm oil council offices is worldwide. that's all. until the last stage semua cara pun tak jadi. MPOC is the places where my internship will be ongoing.

minggu ni agak busy dengan test and presentation.

I currently selling chocolate cookies and necklace. so don't be hesitate to visit my room at melati 3A-o3-33. hehe. while stock last. :)

1 comment:

Lissa Allemanda said...

nice blog ;) i will follow u..