Saturday, August 28, 2010

internship lagiiii

Salam,

today is sunday. sunday is the day usually people get a rest and relaks in far from work tension and schedule of classes. but as I have a big thing that not settle yet. I can't enjoy my holiday. my mind keep thought of V-I-S-A. I just worried if thing not happen as an ordering planning. you know how am hope for this program? mestilah berharap sebab kita usaha.

its likes journal writing of internship which others may not doing so. for me, as either am success or fail in what we have been planned, I may reread again and see how struggle me, eja and some of lecturer in order to make sure our wish comes true.

This Thursday may be interview at M-P-O-C since executive director of A-P-O-C recommend us to seek an advice or particular needed over there. it easier because M-P-O-C is located locally which at Kelana Jaya and have direct connected to A-P-O-C.

Serious I've much nervous and worried due to this matter.

it not hard, we call it a little complicated because we dealing with somebody well position in that company.

what can I say. test, Raya holiday and final exam are just close to us. thought gonna complicated for Faezah to arrived here. and if we fail once again...hmmmm. serious am heartless. should find a local company for internship.

No comments: