Thursday, May 20, 2010

things harder than before

dear, sometimes I feel time too late to reach the target. I wish to finish my studies quickly so that I could do everything my by own money afterward. Indeed, I am one who could share the same shoes towards you, although you're love to compare different way between us, I knew how bad you feel without things that people needed to further life. for the sake of you and them, I thought its good if you could start go through your way and put something less important aside.

life will slightly differ when you turn to 22 compared to 2 years old young kid. some parent tend to put that age as enough matured to let the children build life without pertaining to them anymore, but don't you really care how hard to stand without both of you. Life hard at 22, everything you need to fulfill by your own, anything had been done and what past is your responsibility. I am having difficulty to explain this, the thing is not mine, things is basically close about others. by putting some comment thought it would lead you be a good, though they won't around doesn't mean they didn't care. they might be own reason why the thing being such. sabar ye. :)

No comments: