Saturday, May 15, 2010

bus rosak again.

I don't know what updated issue should I share to people out of there, it is just I would to fill the blank of this area. and blank in my mind also. I arrived to sungai petani by bus and suddenly in a half way, bus airconditioning was broke down at sungai perak, wordless to explain how hot and bad all passenger had go through until reach at the butterworth and change to other bus. it was awful and unlucky day because I still suffer to stand at the bus despite we change the bus at butterworth. the bus actually from jalan duta to alor star, so, it just have some sit left after drop passenger at there and we need to be a lodger to go to sungai petani, can you imagine everyone got their sit except me. and I was stand alone and act like oh its okay, dont look at me like I am so poor, Im okay people, and ayah called tanya dah sampai belum, aku jwab belum, baru sampai butterworth, dan ayah pun tanya kenapa lambat sangat, "BUS ROSAK" I replied. "kakak tak mandi kot pagi tadi"
emm no joke could create laughing at that moment. I was wet and headache.

esok dah start class. everyone must on their bed in the morning and Im at the classroom. I know there are many advantage of doing short course, im not going to say short course is bored and pointless, 1 week holiday is a short duration that I couldn't spend enough time with family and my home sweet home. these entire life giving me up so much pleasant moment though I've to faced umi lecture, I didn't care. maacam orang selalu cakap. you only appreciate things that had been gone. kalau ada depan mata surely mcam nampak tak nampak je. macam maya. dengan adam. dah tak ada baru nak nangis. macam aku, dah jauh baru nak terkenang. oh S

No comments: