Wednesday, May 5, 2010

last paper

For the busy week, books accompany me wherever I go(ceh ayat nak hover) today gonna be the last day paper and exam for this semester which we can see how fast time goes and I still can remember when the first time I came to the first class for degree without my friends. meaning, I make new friends and surely not easy to know and understand new people with the old environment.
no more to say and share, the feeling turning to be good since today is LAST PAPER. the day I've waiting to eliminate the stress and uncomfortable standing. whatever I do, wherever I go, thought of final exam.
by now, strike up plan for the short holiday. it might be interesting if I could bake cake and cookies for my adik2. or watching movie at nearest mall, jaya jusco or else just staying at home waiting the younger back from their school.

friends, what are you waiting for, just ringgggg me and say "pika,jom kuar, aku belanja" awesome :))


no words can describe how much I miss you guys. yes both of U.

No comments: