Monday, October 19, 2009

we are our owns enemiesss


everything is getting better now..
everything is under control since yesterday..
everything back to normal again..
everything is going to start with smile..
and everything happen for a reason...

Everything is all in your head, it mention that happiness doesn’t come from action and its comes from our attitudes toward something that we see, we perceive and interpret it in our mind. (seem like chapter perception in CB). Heee...

Me..
Nurafiqah bt zainuddin..
giving full of my hand..
try to be apologize and forgive for everything that have been done between us for now and the past..
we are too short time given to know each other. and the situation is cause of our conflict..
I would stated my mind to stop looking backward in anger and regret because the past is past and stop living in the future, but tomorrow is too late..
I am glad having such friends like you.
i realize that this might be beginning of the next..
and the next might be worst if we doesnt have experience to handle this trouble before aite?
The fight against the situation and our life will get worse, embrace the passage of time and our life will improve and we will be happy.

I hope we can make it..
like what u said to me..
"
make sure sem ni kita dapat 3 pointer above okay!!"
thanks ...
I love you dear...
((:

No comments: