Wednesday, December 22, 2010

mana allowance? he he he

hello, what's happening today and yesterday? at office? I haven't not much work to do since all the trade activities done because it end of year already, everything or this department(Europe site) only would be busy with promotion on the next year.

the confirmation of my flight ticket is on 5th at 3.00 a.m, haha.

and actually I am just done nothing due to preparation to go there. I've no money to be spending on the clothes, shoes and other thing that necessary to bring along within the winter season.

by the time , I still waiting allowance from university and PTPTN, therefore I can buy at least some suitable clothes according to weather at Paris now. I've to survive a lot at paris, especially on adaptive the weather, France's people, language barrier and also the food. oh, it's gonna kill me if there's no TOMYAM and BAKSO over there? I wish I could eat those food as much as I can before I'm leaving.

not only food, my family is the exact I'm gonna missing much!

I praise to Allah, to take care everyone that I love and me myself too.

seriously, time is just around the corner and just can't believe I'm gonna leaving Malaysia for about 4 month.


doakan saya selamat pergi dan balik ;

No comments: