Thursday, December 23, 2010

bounjourrr ;

NICE BUILDING STRUCTURE OF MUSEUM

PARIS TOWN

PARIS AT NIGHT

finally I decided not to apply VISA. for the sake of not being rejected again. and it take time basically 4 weeks to complete the VISA application, and me have like 1 week before I leave.haha

semakin hari semakin berdebar. aku menghitung hari sekarang. tuhan je tahu perasaan ni. kena tinggalkan ayah aku yang sekarang masih di hospital. faham tak perasaan tu?

and you. thanks for the space given. I'm gonna miss you cause you're the one I'm looking for when I'm in trouble. and now I'm trouble for you. sorry you. ;

but in the other way. alots of exciting inside. like want to screaming and say PARIS!HERE I COME:)

*Lepas tu kena sepak dengan orang paris.;

3 comments:

n a d i * said...

GOOD LUCK pka!
jaga diri bebaik kat tempat org k
jgn lupe solat
doakan utk family yg x putus2 akan jadi tulang belakang walaupun kau jauh seberang bumi pn.
blaja selagi boleh.
kalau ade vacant, i am available. haha
:)
jgn lupa aku eh pka

luv,
nadia razali

afiqa.z said...

haha. thanks nadia. takkan aku nak lupa kau. you are one in a million.

take care you too. kahwin jgn lupa jemput aku. tu je. :) love you

n a d i * said...

hee. lmbat lg la nk kawen pka
pka, take a very gud care tau kat sana
nnt ada masa email la aku
n update blog slalu

and ofcoz, i love u too fren :)