Tuesday, November 16, 2010

bosnia. belgium and mana lagiii?

hey.. sorry it's been a month I'm leaving this blog. why? emm some maybe know the reason, some might assume I'm not updated people. as to let you know, have a blog doesn't mean you have to update everyday and telling people every single things happen in your life. for me, I write something that I think good to share and listen.

okay2 back to the motive am writing. guess what?
yes,, actually aku dah tahu result practical aku since last month. cuma malas nak tulis and time tu tengah final exam. so semangat nak bersembang panjang is not there. campur dengan masalah jiwa lagi. okay stop talking about hati and jiwa. gonna talk to it later or not talking about it at all.

tadi siang. lepaas hantar ayah ke PPUM. aku ada meeting dengan semua student yang bakal practical ke oversea. meeting held at 9.00 a.m and I reached there at 7.30. yelah lepas hantar ayah ke PJ. Then tak tahu nak pergi mana terus ke UITM. tidur dalam kereta. alarm bunyi 8.40 terus pergi meeting room.

what's up at meeting room? actually I am honored be one of them. although I'm new here and I think I was wrong. I put low expectation towards the practical management team. but it's actually me myself have wrong direction at the first place. they are great master and helpful team. seriously. tabikkkk springgg.. okay okay. it's been past. move what's up today.

first of all. congratulation to 3 of my friends. amalina padang, nadiah atiqah and che nurul jannah. 2 of them going to BOSNIA. and mellow going to BELGIUM. woooww. sounds good and excitement feeling for them. same goes to others.

me.. insyallah going to FRANCE. thanks to Matrade for the opportunity given. aku tak sangka setahap ni aku diberi tuah oleh yang maha esa. semua ni untuk parents aku. memang bukan untuk aku. I'm just focal point to reach their dreams. yes to see their first daughter fly to oversea. memang bukan study or apa. this is one of opportunity for me cause I know I may not be there with my own money. itu yang penting. haha. since Uitm ni berbesar hati nak sponsor. ALHAMDULILLAH..

mereka2 yang nak fly 26th ni boleh la ready. aku lambat lagi. because MATRADE required me to do practical training at KL a month before I further my internship at their regional branch later. thank you so much.

and stage yang paling berdebar is VISA. aku takut tak lepas macam masa aku apply ke US dulu. ohh kalau tak lepas. mean I've to be here, just here. takpe. rezeki is everywhere. Allah kalau nak bagi, sekelip mata dia bagi. tapi kalau bukan hak kita. sejauh mana kita try. memang tak akan dapat. so be redha.

for the time being itu sahaja. sememangnya banyak sangat untuk di share. life getting tough day to day. should enhance my strengthen in order to be adaptive person. sebab aku ni memang lambat. dalam apa jua. nampak je cekal. but reality nya I'm not.

okay okay. gotta go. nak tolong umi potong2 sayur. esok kan raya haji..
selamat hari raya aidiladha :)

No comments: