Thursday, October 7, 2010

just a short notes

sorry for being missing a while.

am sorry too for being unfair for everybody

am so sorry I've no longer cope this.

am sorry again for make thing harder

am a truly sorry because I am not perfect.

I just hope one day everything could be appear as how I dream to be

I know Allah know me better

and I believe I can go through and take this challenging like what others can passed it successfully

first, I damn tired waiting for internship status. the company let us wait without stated the status of our waiting. is it still on or we just can pull off our hope. at least give feedback so that we're not highly depending on your company and we have to do it early.

second, I am happy I already get placement practical here, I mean local company which I really interested to working on. but as I mentioned, I still hope answer from A-P-O-C. the document is important for us to passed the interview session at U.S embassy. we are not intend to burden your company.

third, I realize when it going to be far, the feeling of misses somebody is high. believe me. as this is the good way, am choosing to be a far. yes. I miss you

fourth, BANDUNG is the first place where holiday in my life. I never went there before and am excited to be there again. maybe next time am spending to BALI. insyaallah. I love to travel then.

fifth, I have about 3 weeks before I say good bye to student life. seriously am going to miss this moment apart. you learn how to struggle here and make new friend when you're at the new place. me experience it when am transfer here. it amaze me when am accepted all among classmate thought am new.

enough. byebye :)

No comments: