Friday, April 30, 2010

letter from S


first, this is what I've received just now. I was read this letter twice. and me, blooming. (mcm monyet dapat bunga)


hmm The story begins when I got called from withheld number. Pulah? is in my mind, since he going to Singapore to completed his college task there, so I thought it was from him. and I just wait call from him. my handphone didn't ring since I wake upin the morning and now at 2.30 p.m, then I must be crazy hear the ringggg...

"hello-"
"hellloooooo........" (me in excited tone)
"good morning-"
"hahahah good morning! good morning lah sangat!"
"hello????."
"ye.. hello.. hello..where are you?" (me still thought that was pulah, konon2 dia buat slang mat salleh konon aku tak dapat detect ke)
"I am from Scotland, I just send acceptance inquiry letter to you, please check your email"
huh? huh? huh? huh?
biar betul patut suara macam tahan berak je laki ni.

"oh.. okay, okay, by the way, thanks for call"
"okay, you're most welcome"



hmm senyum jap. but still wondering is it reliable letter from RBS Company or just a cheating? because we didn't know if he had hidden agenda. of course I may refer this to my lecturer. puan etty someone who encourage us to apply and she's manage to reply an email from any organization that we've send the application. thank you puan. :)



Btw I miss someone. he didn't message me neither call. tipu-tipu. ada call, tp 2 minit dah putus. APAKAH?

1 comment:

growing up girl said...

congrats afiqa! ;)
wow best giler.