Sunday, February 28, 2010

oh im half kedahan


I just back from class. Not really tired since there is only 2 class for today. I've done submitted the procedure due to application letter for transferring to Uitm Shah Alam and InsyaAllah the result will be know by the end of April. when I look to my friends and Uitm Kedah, it basically hard for me to leave this campus and even Kedah itself since I have been here quite a long time. 4 years is enough for me to love their culture, their loghat, the language they used, the food, the best place here not only alor star and I love kedah. If I transfer to shah alam I will left all these thing which I practice since I know the meaning of being a University students.


I was a Zero when the first time I enter this campus. I was nothing when the first moment I came to class. I was uncontain when my family send me and I did cried after they go back left me alone in my room. I languishing lonely . I have no friends at that time and nobody willing to talk to me. I still remember the last words from ayah before he leave me here is "belajar betul-betul and jangan bergaduh dengan orang. Ada apa-apa bagitahu ayah okay" I let myself to pursue study because of my parents. ayah and umi. I, that time feel that they don't really love me and though better I stay away from them because I realize there's no objection from them when they know I got offer study at UiTM kedah. Kedah. Some place that is far from my hometown.


And I have learned more about life now. I learned about love, friendship with others and change my lifestyle when I am here. There's a lot of experience I got which I couldn't described it. the value is unperishable and will be my special until forever. The best thing I've learned is feeling of miss. I couldn't feel it before until I stay far from my family, I do miss them. I do talk politely with umi and adik-adik. As a 22 years old lady, I though it will be the right decision not only for myself but I do this because of ayah. what for if my body is here but my soul is far away though so many problem there.


One more thing is just I afraid to faced with new environment, new friends, new classmate, new lectures and maybe new car (hehe) since Uitm Shah alam campus is bigger than uitm kedah and definitely more challenging to survive as like what my friends there told me. and till now the question is keep hunted my head either is it the best cure? is it the best way? is it the best way to move campus? are you high confidently with your decision?

No comments: